Candy Corn Fruit Parfait
Need a healthy Halloween dessert that you can feel good about giving the kids? Here is another Halloween fruit recipe option! This can be made with fresh or canned fruit.
- 2 – 15 ounce cans Mandrin Oranges
- 3 cups Pineapple Cut into chunks
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 to 4 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Candy Corn For topping
- Large Bowl
- Into a glass, layer fresh pineapple on the bottom and mandarin orange slices on top of it.
- Make whipped cream: In a large bowl combine heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until still peaks form.
- Top fruit with the whipped cream.
- Add a few candy corn on top of the whipped cream and serve.
Keyword Candy Corn, Heavy Whipping Cream, Mandarin Oranges, Pineapple, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla Extract