- 8 Cups Cauliflower 1 medium head separated into florets
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Unsalted, melted
- ½ cup Hot Sauce Such as Frank's RedHot
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Baking Sheet
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower in the olive oil until well coated. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet, and roast until beginning to brown, and just tender- 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter, hot sauce, lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, toss the roasted cauliflower in the hot sauce mix.
- Again spread the cauliflower on the baking sheet, and roast until the sauce is bubbling, and the cauliflower is browned around the edges- about 5 to 7 minutes.
Keyword Buffalo, Cauliflower, Hot Sauce, Lemon Juice