This hearty stew makes 8 servings or you can double it for a crowd. Skip the trip to the grocery store by using fresh leftover cooked chicken or turkey that has been properly stored and handled in addition to canned veggies from your pantry.
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion Medium, chopped
- 2 cups Chicken Broth Low-sodium
- 2 cups Chicken Or turkey; cooked and diced
- 2 cups Tomatoes Or canned, low-sodium
- 2 cups Lima Beans Cooked or canned, low-sodium
- 2 cups Whole Kernel Corn Canned, low-sodium
- Pot Large
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add onion and cook in oil until tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer for 30 minutes at medium-low.
- Makes 8 servings of about 1 cup each.
Keyword Chicken, Chicken Broth, Corn, Lima Beans, Onion, Vegetable Oil