- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Milk Low-fat
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Onion Chopped
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
- Salsa Optional
- Frying Pan Or skillet
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Crack egg into a small bowl.
- Add milk and mix with a fork.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan.
- Add egg mixture, and cook over medium heat.
- When the egg mixture begins to thicken, add pepper and onion.
- Stir and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with cheese. Place tortilla on a plate. Put cooked egg mixture on the tortilla and wrap. If desired, top burrito with salsa.
Keyword Butter, Eggs, Green Bell Pepper, Milk, Onion, Salsa, Whole Wheat Tortillas