Broiled Tomatoes & Cheese
- 3 Tomatoes Large, firm
- 8 ounces Cottage Cheese Low-fat
- 1/2 tsp Basil Dried
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- Cooking Spray
- Broiler Pan
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash tomatoes and cut in half.
- Mix cottage cheese, basil and pepper.
- Spread cheese on tomato halves.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and spray with cooking spray.
- Spray broiler pan with cooking spray. Place prepared tomatoes on a pan and broil about 10 minutes.
Keyword Basil, Black Pepper, Bread Crumbs, Cooking Spray, Cottage Cheese, Tomatoes