A fun recipe to make with the kids because it's so easy! They will love the creamy pasta deliciousness.
- 1 1/2 cups Pasta Whole-wheat
- 3 cups Broccoli Frozen, chopped
- 1 can Cream of Broccoli Soup 10.5 oz, low-fat
- 2 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Seasoning
- Baking Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a saucepan.
- Place frozen broccoli in a large microwave-safe and oven-proof dish and cook for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Coarsely chop the cooked broccoli.
- Mix soup with skim milk, and add to chopped broccoli.
- Add cooked pasta and mix.
- Top with bread crumbs and seasoning blend.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through.
Keyword Bread Crumbs, Broccoli, Milk, Panko Bread Crumbs, Pasta