- 6 cup Broccoli Florets 2 medium heads
- 1/2 cup Carrots Shredded
- 1/4 cup Red Onion Diced
- 2 large Apples Gala
- 1/3 cups Dry Roasted Or sunflower seeds, toasted almonds; sliced
- 1/3 cup Cranberries Dried
- 1 container Plain Greek Yogurt 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrots, red onion, apples, almonds, and dried cranberries.
- In a medium bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayo, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Make this recipe dairy free by using a dairy free yogurt.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 days in the refrigerator.
Keyword Apple, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Greek Yogurt