If you need a healthy kid snackfor Halloween, look no farther than these adorable chocolate chip bananaghosts. They’re fast and easy to make, and sure to delight kids of all ages. Theyare also a great way to get your kids to eat more fruit.
- 2 Bananas
- 8 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 4 Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Peanut Butter Optional
- Peel the bananas then slice them in half.
- Try standing them on the cut end and continue trimming the base until they are able to stand on their own.
- Press two mini chocolate chips into the banana, pointy side first, about 1/2 inch down from the tip.
- Press one chocolate chip pointy side first into the banana, below the mini chocolate chips.
- Serve standing on a plate, use a little peanut butter to help them stay standing if needed.
Keyword Bananas, Chocolate Chips, Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter