- ¾ cup Flour All-purpose
- ¾ cup Flour Whole wheat
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1½ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups Milk Or buttermilk; low-fat
- 1 Tablespoon Oil Vegetable
- 1 Egg Large
- 1 Egg White Large
- 1 cup Blueberries Fresh or frozen
- Medium Bowl
- Large Bowl
- Frying Pan
- In a medium bowl, mix the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, egg, egg white.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix, stirring until just moist.
- Gently mix in the blueberries.
- Coat a frying pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Heat over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon about ¼ cup of the mix onto the heated pan.
- Turn the pancakes over when the tops are covered with bubbles and the edges looked cooked.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, Almond Milk, AP Flour, Blueberries, Blueberry, Dry Milk, Eggs, Flour, Frozen Berries, Frozen Blueberries, Milk, Pancakes, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat, Whole Wheat Flour