- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Onion Diced
- 1½ Tablespoons Garlic Chopped
- 3 cups Okra Fresh or frozen, cut into rounds
- 2 cups Corn Fresh or frozen
- 2 cups Black-Eyed Peas Cooked, or from a can (drained and rinsed)
- 2 Red Chili Peppers Fresh, small, chopped
- 1 cup Green Onion Diced
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Large Skillet
- In a skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic then cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add okra, corn, black-eyed peas, and chilies then cook until black-eyed peas are tender about 20 minutes.
- Add green onion and cherry tomatoes, then cook an additional 5 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper.
Keyword Black-Eyed Peas, Cherry Tomato, Cherry Tomatoes, Corn, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Green Onion, Green Onions, Oil, Okra, Onion, Onions, Red Chili Pepper, Vegan, Vegetarian