Black Bean Salad with Shredded Carrots
A quick and tasty meal or side!
- 1 can Black Beans 15 ounce can; rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper Diced
- ½ cup Corn Fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro Coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions
- ¼ cup Southwestern Salad Dressing
- 8 leaves Lettuce Washed
- ½ cup Carrots Shredded
- Large Bowl
- Combine black beans, red pepper, onion, corn, cilantro, and green onion. Toss with salad dressing.
- Spoon the black bean salad into lettuce cups. Top with shredded carrots.
Keyword Beans, Bell Peppers, Bibb Lettuce, Black Beans, Carrot, Carrots, Cilantro, Corn, Green Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Green Onions, Green Pepper, Lettuce, Onion, Red Pepper, Romaine Lettuce, Salad, Shredded Carrot