Black Bean Salad Lettuce Wrap
Add a little crunch to your lunch (or dinner) by substituting traditional wraps for lettuce leaves!
- 1 Black Beans 15 ounce can, drained
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper Diced
- ½ cup Onion Diced
- ½ cup Corn Fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion Or diced
- ¼ cup Salad Dressing Southwestern
- 8 leaves Lettuce Washed
- 4 ounces Carrots Shredded
- Large Bowl
- Mix the black beans, diced red pepper, diced onion, diced green onion, corn, cilantro. Toss with the salad dressing.
- Spoon the mix into the lettuce cups, and top with shredded carrot. Serve.
Keyword Beans, Bell Peppers, Bibb Lettuce, Black Beans, Carrot, Carrots, Cilantro, Corn, Frozen Corn, Gluten Free, Green Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Green Onions, Green Pepper, Lettuce, Onion, Onions, Red Pepper, Salad, Shredded Carrot, Vegetarian