Black Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
Simple and easy, the perfect lunch or party appetizer! These Black Bean and Cheese Quesadillas are so simple and full of flavor.
- 4 Tortillas Whole Wheat
- 1 cup Corn
- 15 ounce Black Beans Mashed, low-sodium
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese Shredded, low-fat
- 2 tsp Butter
- Large Skillet
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Start by draining and rinsing corn and black beans then place in a small mixing bowl. Season with cumin and mix.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and ½ teaspoon of butter. Place a tortilla in the skillet and add ½ cup of shredded cheese along with a spoonful or two of your seasoned beans and corn. Fold in half and allow to cook for a few minutes before flipping.
- Cook until cheese is melted then remove from the skillet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Keyword Black Beans, Cheese, Corn, Tortillas