Black Bean and Roasted Pumpkin Salad
A protein packed salad to keep you full and satisfied.
- 2 cups Pumpkin Cubed
- ¼ cup Olive Oil Divided
- 1 Garlic Clove Sliced
- 1 can Black Beans 15 ounces; rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- ½ cup Red Onion Sliced
- ¼ cup Cucumber Sliced
- ¼ cup Celery Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice Fresh
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Baking Dish
- Large Bowl
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss pumpkin in 2 Tablespoons olive oil with garlic and place in a baking dish.
- Drizzle 3 Tablespoons water in dish and bake until softened, 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Combine black beans, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, celery, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Add remaining 2 Tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Add cooled pumpkin, toss gently, and serve.
Keyword Beans, Black Beans, Celery, Cherry Tomato, Cherry Tomatoes, Crushed Tomatoes, Cucumber, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Garlic Powder, Lime, Lime Juice, Onion, Parsley, Pumpkin, Red Onion, Salad, Tomatoes