- 4 Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 cups Cooked Meat Or beans, tofu
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese Reduced fat
- 2 tsp Seasoning Chili powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, pepper
- Baking Sheet
- Medium Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash bell peppers, remove seeds and cut into bite-sized pieces. Arrange pieces close together in a single layer on a large foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine salsa, seasonings and meat, beans or tofu. Spoon the mixture evenly over pepper pieces then top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until peppers are heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
For added flavor, top with chopped cilantro, green onions or black olives!
Keyword Beans, Bell Peppers, Cheese, Meat, Salsa