Beets and Beans Salad
This salad is full of protein and nutrients thanks to its bright beets and cooked beans.
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic Finely chopped
- 2 tsp Mustard
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Beans Low-sodium and rinsed
- 1 head Lettuce Washed and torn into pieces
- 2 cups Beets Low-sodium and sliced
- 2 Mixing Bowl
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- To make dressing, combine lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oil, salt and pepper (optional) in a large bowl.
- Place the sliced beets in a small bowl. Toss 1 tablespoon of the dressing with the beets to coat.
- Toss the greens and beans with the remaining dressing in the large bowl.
- Place onto plates and top with beets.
Keyword Beans, Garlic, Gound Black Pepper, Lemon Juice, Lettuce, Mustard, Salt, Vegetable Oil