Beef Pot Roast
This pot roast recipe is seasoned with orange juice, allspice, and pepper for a savory meal.
- ½ cup Onion Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2½ lbs Beef Chuck Roast Boneless
- 2 cups Water Hot
- 1 Beef Buillon Low-sodium, cube
- 1 Tbsp Orange Juice
- ¼ tsp Allspice
- ⅛ tsp Black Pepper
- Mixing Bowl
- Large Skillet
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, put the bouillon cube in 2 cups hot water. Stir it until the bouillon cube dissolves. This will make 2 cups of beef broth.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the broth, orange juice, allspice, and pepper.
- Peel and chop the onion, to make 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- Put 2 tablespoons water in the skillet. Heat on medium.
- Put the onion in the skillet. Simmer it until tender.
- Add the roast to the skillet. Brown it on all sides.
- Pour the broth mix over the meat in the skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Learn more about:
Keyword Allspice, Beef Buillion, Beef Chuck Roast, Black Pepper, Onion, Orange Juice, Water