Banana Split Oatmeal
Frozen yogurt and bananas turn oatmeal into a healthy dessert or satisfying snack.
- ⅓ cup Quick Oats
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Water Hot
- ½ cup Frozen Yogurt Low-fat
- Microwave Safe Dish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a microwave safe cereal bowl, mix together the oatmeal and salt. Stir in water.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave on high power for another minute. Stir again.
- Microwave an additional 30-60 seconds on high power until the cereal reaches the desired thickness. Stir again.
- Top with banana slices and frozen yogurt.
Learn more about:
Keyword Banana, Frozen Yogurt, Oats, Salt, Water