- ½ cup Granola
- 3 Bananas Medium
- ½ cup Applesauce Unsweetened
- ½ cup Yogurt Nonfat, vanilla
- Large Zip-Top Plastic Bag
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, add granola. Squeeze any air out of bag and seal. Lightly crush granola using a can or the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Peel bananas. Use your fingers to break them up into the bag of crushed granola.
- Add applesauce and yogurt to banana mixture in bag.
- Press out any extra air before sealing bag again.
- Use your fingers to squish and mash ingredients together until well blended.
- Chill pudding inside sealed bag in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Make your own granola if you like.
Keyword Apple, Apples, Applesauce, Banana, Granola, Greek Yogurt, Pudding, Vanilla Yogurt, Vegetarian, Yogurt