- 2 cups Farina Or cream of wheat
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups Banana Mashed
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1½ cups Water
- 1 cup Canola Oil
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- 9×5-inch Loaf Pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, oil, and water and add to the dry mixture along with the mashed bananas.
- Stir just enough to moisten all ingredients, but do not overmix.
- Pour into the greased pan. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Cut and serve.
Keyword Banana, Banana Bread, Bananas, Canola Oil, Cinnamon, Cream of Wheat, Egg, Eggs, Farina, Oil, Sugar, Vegetarian