Baked Tortilla Chips
Use this recipe to make your own whole wheat flour or corn flour tortilla chips.
- Tortillas 10-inch whole wheat
- Cooking Spray Flour
- Salt Dash, optional
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with the cooking spray.
- Cut tortillas into 8 sections (as if you were cutting a pizza) and place on baking sheet.
- Spray tops of tortilla sections with cooking spray and lightly salt, if desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until crisp and light brown, watching closely so the chips don't burn.
Keyword Cooking Spray, Flour Tortillas, Salt