- 4 medium Potatoes
- 4 cups Mixed Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream Fat-free, or 1/2 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Basil
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Wash and scrub potatoes under running water and pat dry.
- Pierce potatoes on each side with a fork (4-5 times). Microwave on high until tender, 3-4 minutes per potato (12 – 16 minutes when using 4 potatoes). Turn potatoes over using an oven mitt or tongs. Cook for an addition 2-3 minutes, if needed. Set aside.
- Steam mixed vegetables in the microwave with 3 tablespoons of water in a covered dish for 2 minutes until hot.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream or plain yogurt with herbs and pepper.
- Split each potato in the center and fill with steamed vegetables. Top with sour cream and serve hot.
- Top with your favorite type of vegetables.
- For a different flavor, try adding ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or chopped scallions to sour cream or yogurt.
- Use sweet potatoes for additional health benefits.
Keyword Basil, Black Pepper, Mixed Vegetables, Oregano, Potatoes, Sour Cream