- 1 pound Monkfish Fillets
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 4 Tablespoons Broth Or white wine vinegar or water
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Optional, stems removed; or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Baking Sheet
- Small Bowl
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with tinfoil or coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, broth, and parsley.
- Place fish in pan. Score small slits along its width. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle each fillet with olive oil.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and spoon juices over fish (this helps get all those food flavors saturated nicely into the fish!)
- Bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Cooking times vary depending on the size of your fillet(s). Fish should flake apart easily and be a nice white opaque color.
Keyword Baked Fish, Butter, Fish, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Monkfish, Monkfish Fillets, Olive Oil, Parsley, Seafood, Vegetable Broth