Take the mystery out of baking chicken. A little garlic powder and pepper are all the added flavorings you need.
- 1 pound Chicken Boneless, skinless
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Salt Optional
- Baking Dish or Casserole Dish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the chicken in a baking pan or casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Keyword Chicken, Garlic Powder, Ground Black Pepper, Salt