Baked Cauliflower Tots
The cheesy flavor makes this riced cauliflower feel very indulgent.
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture together to make about 15 small balls or logs and put them on the baking sheet with space between each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. For extra crispy tots, broil for an extra 2 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
Learn more about:
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, Cauliflower Rice, Cheddar Cheese, Egg, Salt