- 6 cups Broccoli Frozen
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 large Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 cup Carrots Shredded
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce Low-sodium
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 large Eggs Beaten
- Salt To taste
- Red Chili Pepper Flakes To taste
- 3 Green Onions Chopped
- Food Processor
- Large Skillet
- Working in batches, pulse the broccoli in a food processor until it resembles small grains of rice.
- Heat 1 1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the carrots and riced broccoli. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey.
- Fry until the vegetables are heated through and the broccoli is soft but not mushy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Use a spatula to move the vegetables to the edges of the skillet, leaving a hole in the middle.
- Add the remaining sesame oil to the center of the pan then add the eggs and scramble just until set.
- Once the eggs are cooked, break them into small, scrambled pieces and stir everything together.
- Sample the dish and add more soy sauce, salt, pepper and chili pepper flakes, as needed. Top with sliced green onions, if desired.
Keyword Black Pepper, Broccoli, Eggs, Ginger Powder, Green Onions, Honey, Onion, Red Chili Pepper Flakes, Rice Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce