- 2 cups Flour All-purpose
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 cup Applesauce Unsweetened
- ½ cup Butter Melted
- Muffin Tin
- Large Bowl
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix in beaten egg, applesauce, and melted butter (by hand, not with a mixer).
- Evenly scoop mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Test to see if toothpick comes out clean.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Apple, Applesauce, Cinnamon, Eggs, Flour, Muffins, Sugar