- 1 Apple Large
- 2 Bananas Medium, ripe
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Tortillas 8-inch; whole wheat
- Medium Bowl
- Rinse and cut apple in half, lengthwise. Remove any stems. Cut out center core that contains the seeds. Do not peel.
- Lay apple halves flat side down. Cut into ¼-inch thick slices. Cut slices into small cubes.
- Peel bananas. In a medium bowl, use your fingers to break bananas into pieces. Use a fork to mash pieces until creamy and smooth.
- Add peanut butter to mashed banana. Stir well to blend.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over one side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle diced apple over peanut butter. Tightly roll each tortilla. Cut each wrap in half. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.
Keyword Apple, Apples, Banana, Peanut Butter, Tortillas, Vegetarian, Whole Wheat Tortillas, Wrap