Apple Tuna Sandwich
A twist on the traditional tuna salad sandwich, this version features a combination of sweet and tangy flavors.
- 1 can Tuna 6.5 ounces, drained
- 1 Apple
- 1/4 cup Yogurt Low-fat, vanilla
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
- 6 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 3 leaves Lettuce
- Can Opener
- Medium Bowl
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash and peel the apple. Chop it into small pieces.
- Drain the water from the can of tuna.
- Put the tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the tuna mix onto each 3 slices of bread.
- Top each sandwich with a washed lettuce leaf and a slice of bread.
Keyword Apples, Canned Tuna, Lettuce, Mustard, Whole Wheat Bread, Yogurt