- 2 Apples Chopped
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Yogurt Non-fat
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Frying Pan
- Wash and prepare apples. Place in a medium-sized bowl and stir in yogurt.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl or cup.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil into a small dish.
- Lay the tortilla flat on a large plate. Dip your clean fingers into the oil and lightly coat one side of the tortilla. Once coated, sprinkle lightly with the cinnamon sugar.
- Flip tortilla over so the un-oiled side is up. Fill with a quarter of the apple mixture and fold in half.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Place folded tortilla in pan. Cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Flip to cook second side for 1 minute.
- Remove from pan, cool slightly, and cut in half. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Leaving the skins on the apples adds extra fiber.
Keyword Apples, Cinnamon, Sugar, Vanilla Yogurt, Whole Wheat Tortillas