With almost no cooking required to prepare this chili, just open cans of beans, corn, and tomatoes, and heat everything together in a pan!
- 1 can Black Beans 15-ounce, low-sodium, undrained
- 1 can Corn 15-ounce, drained
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes 14.5-ounce, undrained, low-sodium
- Chili Powder To taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place the contents of all 3 cans into a saucepan.
- Add chili powder to taste.
- Stir to mix.
- Continue to stir over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Keyword Black Beans, Chili Powder, Corn, Crushed Tomatoes