- 4 cups Broccoli Frozen
- 1 large Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 can Black Beans 15 ounce, rinsed and drained
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper To taste
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Greek Yogurt Optional
- Salsa Optional
- Avocado Optional
- Baking Sheet
- In a large baking pan, roast the broccoli, chopped onions and peppers, and black beans at 425°F for 15 minutes. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle cheese on the vegetables.
- Bake for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped fresh cilantro and additional toppings, if desired.
Keyword Black Beans, Black Pepper, Broccoli, Garlic Powder, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Salt, Shredded Cheese