- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- ½ Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Water Warm, plus 2 Tablespoons
- Cooking Spray
- Mixing Bowl
- Medium Pan
- Combine flour, nonfat dry milk powder, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable oil and mix well with fingertips.
- Add water slowly to the mixture using one hand for mixing to work into dough.
- Lay out on a clean cloth. Divide dough into 6 medium-sized balls and roll out each ball until round, flat and thin on the clean cloth.
- Spray pan with vegetable cooking spray. Cook on moderately hot pan, turning each side until lightly browned.
- Heat cold tortillas to make them easier to fold. Cover tortillas with a moist paper towel and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
Keyword Dry Milk, Stovetop, Tortillas, Vegetable Oil, Vegetarian, Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Tortillas