10-Minute Vegetable Ramen Noodles
Easy Vegetable Ramen Noodles with a spicy miso broth. Loaded with veggies, plant-based protein, and an optional soft-cooked egg, this vegetarian ramen noodle bowl is ready in just 10 minutes and is the perfect quick lunch or dinner.
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil Or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- 1/2 package Ramen Noodles Without seasoning packet
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth Or stock
- 1 Tbsp Miso Paste
- 1/2 bunch Buk Choy Chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 Carrot Medium, shredded
- 1/2 cup Edamame
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Hard-Boiled Egg Large
- Sesame Seeds Optional, for garnish
- Medium Saucepan
- Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium high heat. Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil, the grated ginger, crushed garlic, and scallions. Sauté until vegetables are soft and just beginning to brown.
- Add the vegetable broth and use a spoon to scrape any bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Place the miso paste in a small bowl and add a few tablespoons of broth to make a slurry. Then, add this mixture back into the broth.
- Add the noodles, and let cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring to break up the noodles.
- When the noodles have softened most of the way, add the vegetables. Allow the ramen to simmer for another couple of minutes, and then transfer to a bowl.
- Garnish with sliced scallions, cilantro, and a sprinkle of black sesame seeds. Season with soy sauce and / or Sriracha.
- Serve immediately.
Keyword Bok Choy, Cilantro, Edamame, Garlic, Ginger, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Miso Paste, Ramen Noodles, Scallions, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds, Vegetable Broth