Baked Perch with Lemon
- 2 fillets Perch 3 ounces each
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 1 Lemons Sliced
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- Green Onions Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 375°F. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides.
Add ocean perch fillets skin side down to the baking dish of choice. Make sure it's large enough for fish fillets to fit in.
Add chopped green onions on top. Then add lemon slices, about 2 or 3 on each fillet. Mince or chop garlic and add on top too. Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- A great way to check if the fish is done is to check its temperature. Internal temperature should be 145°F when done.
- Slice the lemon as thin as you can. too much lemon flavor will overpower the fish.
- If you don't have fresh garlic, you can use garlic powder. About 1 teaspoon per fish.
- Similar fish recipes: Grilled Walleye, Baked Flaked Fish, and Parmesan Perch
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 309mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg